Our next meditation class/sit will be:
Tuesday, Mar 10, 2020 from 7-8:30pm (4596 MacArthur Drive, Boulder, CO 80303) - Social gathering afterwards from 8:30-9:30pm.
IN PERSON and VIA WEBMEETING https://zoom.us/j/7474858092
This talk and meditation class will be on '6 Ways to Transform Negative Thinking'.
Come learn and practice 6 powerful ways to transform negative thinking.
In this session, Len will provide an overview of 6 different techniques to transform negative thinking. Namely:
- Mondo Zen® - A way to intervene with awareness.
- Collapse process - A way to reduce negative charges.
- Voice dialogue - A way to give voice to these thoughts and feelings and allow them to exist in a healthy way without dominating our lives.
- Inquiry - A way to see what is really going on with these negative thoughts and once we do so, they tend to dissolve.
- Gratitude practice - A way to focus on gratitude which displaces negative thoughts.
- Trauma energetics - A way to understand the energy behind these thoughts and dissolve them.
Please RSVP to if interested.
Donations ('dana') are welcome (we suggest $10 but any amount is appreciated) and please consider bringing some food or drink for the community gathering after 8:30pm.
Please arrive 10 minutes before if you can, but the door will be open if you arrive later.
Afterwards, we have a social gathering. The group is led by Zen priest Kensho Len Silverston and is designed for self development, enjoyment, relaxation, practice, and practical application to life.